“Detoxify Or Die” Book
Dr. Sherry Rogers Fellow of the American College of Allergy and Immunology and a Diplomat of the American Academy of Environmental Medicine gives the title “Detoxify or Die” as the stark warning for her book.
This is the book I discovered originally and set me off on my voyages to discover the ultimate infrared sauna to remove toxins from the body.
If you’re at all concerned about how your environment is affecting you this book will give you the answers.
Dr Rogers explains how toxins are affecting us but she doesn’t make a single statement without supplying a reference which gives supporting scientific evidence. She acknowledges that there are different ways to detoxify but is most concerned with the man made chemical toxins, which the body has not had to deal with other than in the last 50 years or so. She states that the body has no natural way to remove them, and those that we take in each and every day, albeit in very small quantities, steadily stockpile in our bodies on an ongoing basis. She goes on to state that The only way, which is proven with before and after data to remove the worst of these chemical toxins is through the use of a far infrared sauna.
The Toxic Evidence Is All Around Us,
Even In Our Own Bodies Detox or Die
“Air pollution and water pollution are only a small part of the toxicity story. There are thousands of harmful environmental toxins, some of which we’re aware of — such as pesticides, chemicals, household cleansers, fertilizers
“Detoxify or Die” lays out the evidence to show you what’s happening inside your body and then goes into how you can overcome these problems.
What The Chapters Cover
In each chapter the book helps you understand what’s happening as you take in toxins. Then she goes on to tell you how to get rid of them. Those chapters cover:
• Chapter 1 – The evidence showing how toxins are all around
• Chapter 2 – The evidence of how we steadily stockpile these poisons
• Chapter 3 – How many diseases are caused by these toxins
• Chapter 4 – Shows how removing toxins rids you of even the most baffling and hopeless diseases.
• Chapter 5 – Lays out how you can protect yourself
• Chapter 6 – Gives sources for products
• Chapter 7 – The scientific references for everything in the book
Ring us on (021 556 7203) to get your copy now at our web reduced price.
Toxins in Food, Drink and Even Breast Milk
Sherry tells us that even breast-fed babies are taking in plasticisers and dioxin. Babies that aren’t breast-fed take in even more of these toxins, including those linked to plastics used to prepare bottles and their food.
Plasticisers are used all over the world to wrap food and hold drinks. Dioxin is a pesticide and is also known as Agent Orange and was used for deforestation during the Vietnam war.
What about your cup of coffee in a styrene cup? You drink some styrene with every cup of coffee.
Industrial waste spews from factory stacks all around the world adding heavy metals to the foods we eat.
The Sauna Experience order today 021 5579162
Drink two glasses of mineralized water before entering the sauna. Add juice or minerals to your water if it is mineral-free. The far infrared sauna will not work through clothing. Men, position yourselves so the testicles are not directly exposed to infrared energy. Pass the time meditating or review your day.
Use a small sauna towel to wipe off the sweat. Not recommended talking or working in the infra-red sauna.
When finished, take a shower, warm or cool but not hot. Avoid using soap as you will be clean. Soap leaves a film and clogs the pores. Wash off the sweat with a skin brush or loofa. Brush all over, even face and hair. Painful at first, it soon feels wonderful. Brushing enhances the cleansing effect. Shampoo and conditioner use only if needed. Most contain chemicals toxic to the body. Also skip most lotions and creams. These also contain harmful chemicals.
After the sauna drink a glass of water. Sit or lie down for at least 10 minutes. These simple steps allow your body to reap the full benefit of the sauna experience. As you become healthier, you will sweat more easily. Also, to heat up the sauna will take longer. The body dissipates heat more efficiently and fewer cellular toxins are there to be removed
Far infrared saunas have been shown to provide significant stress reduction as well as to assist in weight loss, pain management and detoxification. They can also provide relief for people suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and certain skin conditions. Far infrared sauna therapy penetrates deeply into muscles and joints increasing circulation and helping speed the flow of oxygen through your entire body.
Over the last 25 years, Japanese and Chinese researchers and clinicians have done extensive research on infrared treatments and reported many provocative findings. In Japan there is an “Infrared Society”, composed of medical doctors and physical therapists, to further research and support the health benefits of infrared as a healing method. There have been over 700,000 infrared Saunas sold in the Orient for whole-body treatments, and an additional 30 million people have received localized infrared treatment in the Orient, Europe and Australia with lamps tuned to the same 2 ~ 25 micron waveband as employed in these whole-body Saunatech Saunas. Whole-body infrared therapy has been used for over 80 years by German physicians in an independently developed form.
We will show you 40 fascinating facts from Sauna Tech call for more information on this article 021 557 9162
Although more and more people are learning firsthand about the fabulous benefits of owning a far infrared sauna or heat therapy room, many others still possess very little knowledge of this important subject. The following information has been compiled to help spread the good news with the hope of placing more people on the path to greater health, relaxation and happiness.
1. Using a far infrared sauna can help strengthen the body’s immune system by stimulating increased production of white blood cells by the bone marrow and killer T-cells by the thymus.
2. Far infrared rays improve blood circulation, stimulate endorphins, lower lactic acid, kill certain bacteria and parasites, and burn calories. Proponents of hyperthermia, also known as fever therapy, maintain that using far infrared energy to therapeutically induce higher body temperatures helps fight infections and even cancer. Their argument is supported by the human body itself, which radiates infrared energy for the benefits of warmth and tissue repair.
3. A good example of far infrared heat is the light produced by the sun.This is the heat you feel penetrate your skin when you stand in the sun and miss when you walk into the shade. It has nothing to do with ultraviolet light, which can damage your skin. When people do not receive adequate amounts of far infrared heat, they often can become ill or
4. Studies indicate that benefits of far infrared sauna use include:muscle relaxation; stress, tension and headache relief; reduction and removal of body toxins; increased cardiovascular strength; increased blood circulation; strengthened immune system; improved lung function, and refreshed, Moisturized skin
5. Far infrared saunas are recognized by health practitioners worldwide as perhaps the most effective method of removing both chemical and heavy metal toxins from the body. Far infrared saunas are thought to be 7 times more effective at detoxifying heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, and other environmental toxins than conventional heat or steam saunas. For many chronically ill patients as well as people who are well and wish to stay that way by reducing their toxic burden, the far infrared sauna is the detox method of choice.
6. Bathing in a far infrared sauna in the early stages of a cold or flu has been known to stop the disease before symptoms occur.
7. Far infrared heat can penetrate into the skin about an inch and a half to two inches deep and can have therapeutic benefits, such as helping to dissolve fat deposits under the skin. Since toxins may be stored in the fat, the deep penetrating heat of a far infrared sauna can help eliminate them, especially toxins such as heavy metals and acidic compounds.
8. The radiant heat of a far infrared sauna is efficient because it warms the sauna bather directly. The body absorbs as much as 93 percent of the heat, causing perspiration and producing a vast array of health benefits.9. Far infrared saunas can help clear cellulite, the gel-like lumps of fat, water and debris trapped in pockets beneath the skin. European beauty specialists routinely incorporate daily far infrared sauna baths in programs to reduce cellulite.
10. Generally speaking, far infrared saunas are less expensive, easier to install, and require less maintenance than traditional saunas. They come in many sizes and are often quite portable, making them a great choice when limited space is available.
11. Far infrared radiant heat provides all the healthy benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
12. Far infrared saunas are more cleansing than conventional saunas because they are designed to generate more than two to three times the amount of perspiration. A higher volume of sweat means a more thorough flushing of toxins from the body.
13. Unlike in traditional saunas where temperatures range from 140 to 220 degrees Fahrenheit (60 to 105 degrees Celsius), the temperatures of far infrared saunas typically range from 100 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (38 to 60 degrees Celsius).
14. The temperature inside a far infrared sauna is adjustable and comfortable. This allows a person to perspire faster and to tolerate a longer period of time inside the sauna. Typical sessions in a far infrared sauna last 20 to 30 minutes and can be repeated to maximize the benefits.
15. The lower heat range of far infrared saunas is safer for people with cardiovascular risk factors or fragile health because lower temperatures don’t dramatically elevate heart rate and blood pressure.
16. Far infrared saunas have been used to treat sprains, bursitis, rheumatism, muscle spasms, neuralgia and hemorrhoids. They have also been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis and burns.
17. The effects of toxin, chemical and pesticide poisoning can be greatly reduced by the far infrared sauna’s detoxification action. People who work with chemicals, as well as home gardeners who frequently use fertilizers and pesticides, are advised to use far infrared saunas on a regular basis.
18. Far infrared radiant heat is a form of naturally occurring energy that heats objects by direct light conversion. Direct light conversion warms only the object and does not raise the temperature of the surrounding free air.
19. A far infrared sauna will deliver hyperthermic benefits in a much shorter time period (i.e.10 to 15 minutes) than a conventional sauna (30 to 45 minutes).
20. Far infrared sauna use can help promote rebuilding of injured tissue by having a positive effect on the fibroblasts, the connective tissue cells necessary for the repair of injury. It also can help increase growth of cells, DNA syntheses, and protein synthesis, all of which is necessary during tissue repair and regeneration.
21. In the electromagnetic spectrum, far infrared wavelengths measure between 5.6 and 1,000 microns. One micron equals one micrometer or one millionth of a meter. Wavelengths of between 6 and 14 microns are believed to be the most beneficial to humans and other living things on Earth. The human palm emits far infrared wavelengths of between 8 and 12 microns. The energy output from far infrared saunas so closely match the human body’s radiant energy that nearly 93 percent of the sauna’s far
infrared waves reach the skin.
22. Far infrared sauna therapy has helped people with cardiovascular conditions such as congestive heart failure and angina. It enhances endothelial nitric oxide, lowering blood pressure and improving cardiovascular function.
23. The radiant heat of far infrared saunas has been shown to be especially beneficial to people with sports injuries, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and other chronic pain conditions.
24. In a study performed by U.S. researchers, the sweat of people using a conventional sauna was found to be 95 to 97 percent water, while the sweat of those using a far infrared sauna was 80 to 85 percent water with the non-water portion principally cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, toxic heavy metals, sulfuric acid, sodium, ammonia, and uric acid.
25. There are some definite advantages to using far infrared sauna thermal heaters, such as no high heat claustrophobic reaction and better air circulation. Far infrared heaters heat the body, not the air, so a bather is more comfortable and cooler. Far infrared saunas require 90 percent less electrical energy than conventional saunas, and no plumbing is required for a far infrared sauna.
26. Far infrared sauna use can be of significant benefit to people trying to lose weight. A 20 to 30-minute session in a far infrared sauna has been touted to burn as many calories as a six-mile run.
27. Far infrared saunas are now used in health facilities for a range of health problems such as menopause, ulcers, insomnia, asthma, bronchitis, ear infections, and allergies.
28. Far infrared saunas offer the same benefits as traditional dry saunas, if not more. Plus, far infrared saunas don’t rely on any type of water. You don’t have to worry about setting the sauna up on a waterproof floor or near plumbing, and you don’t have to worry about mildew.
29. Unlike a traditional sauna, which requires a closed atmosphere to maintain heat levels required for therapeutic results, a far infrared sauna can be used with its door or window completely open if far infrared penetration is the only objective.
30. Far infrared saunas benefit all your organs of elimination, from your lungs to your liver to your kidneys to your skin.
31. Infrared light lies between the visible and microwave portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. Infrared light has a range of wavelengths, just like visible light has wavelengths that range from red light to violet. Near infrared light is closest in wavelength to visible light, and far infrared light is closer to the microwave region of the electromagnetic spectrum. Far infrared waves are thermal, meaning they are felt as heat.
32. A far infrared sauna is usually warm within 10 or 15 minutes, whereas a conventional sauna can take more than an hour to reach optimal temperatures.
33. Most far infrared saunas use ceramic elements to generate gentle heat. Another option, although quite costly, is to use far infrared bulbs, which can provide warming and stimulating color therapy.
34. In addition to hemlock, wood choices for far infrared sauna construction include basswood, birch, oak, poplar, spruce and western red cedar. When a wood type is stated to be hypoallergenic, it means that the wood contains minimal allergens and is therefore less likely to cause an allergic reaction. Typical wood allergies, however, are caused by
35. Respected retailers of far infrared saunas or heat therapy rooms include SAUNATECH
36. When far infrared heat penetrates a bather’s body, he or she can experience a refreshed mind, relaxed mood, reduction of aches and pains, improved metabolism, and systemic regularity leading to an overall feeling of wellness.
37. Hemlock is a softwood ideally suited for use in far infrared saunas. Hemlock is a very strong wood that is quite able to withstand the heat of a far infrared sauna. It is also abundantly available, which means the end cost to the consumer is less than it might be for another wood type.
38. Far infrared radiation is believed to be the only antidote to excessive ultraviolet radiation.
39. Certain alternative healing practices such as palm healing, a practice with some 3,000 years of tradition behind it in China, rely on the human body’s ability to emit far infrared radiant energy.
40. NASA has utilized far infrared therapy to help maintain fitness levels of astronauts in weightless environments.