- Detoxification: Toxins such as sodium, alcohol, nicotine, carcinogenic heavy metals (cadmium, lead, zinc, nickel) and mercury accumulate in the body during modern daily life. Infrared heat therapy stimulates the sweat glands to cleanse and detoxify your skin.
- Reduce Stress: Infrared heat therapy loosens muscles and relaxes the body. Many massage therapists use infrared heat prior to massage to provide a much more thorough and effective treatment.
- Skin Benefits: Infrared heat increases blood circulation, expels dirt chemicals and removes dead cells from surface of skin. All of these benefits lead to a softer and firmer complexion. Can be used to reduce wrinkles associated with aging.
- Exercise Exchange: A 20-30 minute FIR sauna session burns up to 500 calories, similar to a 5km run. Infrared saunas are perfect for those who do not have time for regular exercise or suffer from personal injuries that inhibit rigorous activity.
- Pain Relief: FAR Infrared heat relieves pain by expanding blood vessels and increasing circulation. Better circulation allows more oxygen to reach the injured areas of the body and helps reduce pain and speed up the healing process. Many people use FIR heat as a successful treatment for arthritis, muscle spasms and rheumatism.
- Improve Immune System: During a fever, the body heats up to eliminate viruses and attack foreign agents. Subsequently, the body wards off invading organisms much more easily because the immune system is activated consistently by the “artificial fever.” Recent studies also show that colds and flu-like illnesses are reduced dramatically if treated in the early stages with FIR heat therapy.
- SaunaTech saunas have chromotherapy lights installed inside each sauna. The reading light has the red, orange and yellow spectrums which will help sooth both mind and body.
- Colour Therapy light- Natural medical treatment. It has 7 different colours: Digital control; improves skin; circulation, nerve and suit particular mood; adjust mental and health.