Selecting the proper steam generator:
In order to achieve comfort and relaxation, as well as energy efficiency, the selection of the correct steam generator model and size are as critical as design of the steam room itself. The power supply and circuit protector should be carefully checked to match the parameters of the generator. Please referring to the table below and select the suitable model for your specification.
|Voltage V/current A||Power line size|
|Fuse or breaker|
- Installation of steam generator
- Switch off all power supply before installation, and check whether you have the correct model for your steam room according to table 4.
- Do not install the generator outdoors, in wet/moist place, freezing, or corrosive place. Do not install the generator near to inflammables such oil paint, diluents and fuel. Be alert to the steam pipeline and safety valve since the high temperature of steam is dangerous to customers.
- Generator must be level installed.
- The generator should be installed in a dry and well-ventilated place. It can be installed either on the wall or on the ground, but must be well fixed. Install the generator as close to steam room as possible, such as in the closet, under the washing basin or in the basement. (Refer to figure 6).
- Install the generator on the wall: drill two small holes with diameter of 8mm on the wall, insert the expansion screws and then hang the generator on those screws.
- Install the generator on the ground or deck: Install the frame on the site and then screw the generator into the frame.
- For better service and maintenance, please install the generator with the nameplate face to front and leave more than 250mm space around the generator.
REQUEST A PRICE ON THE PRODUCT: